Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Luke Jagger

We found out we were going to have a baby back in May 2009. It seems like such a long time ago!! We announced it to our families in Destin, Florida on vacation in June 2009 and then the next week to our friends and church family! In September we found out we are having a little boy and decided to name him Luke Jagger! My pregnancy has been pretty easy and I don't have too many complaints! :) I am not in week 41 of my pregnancy and 1 week over due! Apparantly Luke is going to be stubborn, so tonight we are going into the hospital to start the induction process! Prayerfully we will be holding Luke this time tomorrow evening. I am not sure if it has really even hit Mark and I that we are going to be parents! It is so amazing that the Lord would entrust us with such an enormous responsibility!! I hope and pray that we will be parents that point him to Jesus 24/7 and that he will grow up to be a man that loves the Lord with all his heart, soul and mind! We know we can't do this on our own, but with strength of the Lord we can do anything! We are so excited! :)













No comments: