Thursday, February 4, 2010

NashVegas

Mark and I decided to take a last little vacation before our traveling days are slowed down by our new baby! We had some free Southwest flights saved up and Hilton Honors points and decided on a city we hadn't been to, so we went to Nashville for a long weekend right before Thanksgiving. It is such a BEAUTIFUL place and we had a great time!! I think we were able to do most of the touristy stuff! There are some pictures below that I took with my phone because I "misplaced" my awesome little point and shoot pink Canon camera!!! I was soo sad!! We think I may have left it in the awesome rental truck we had! Free Upgrade! I was sick!! I loved that little camera! Oh well... I just need to break down and get a new one! Anyway, we had a lot of fun and got to hang out with one of the youth from our church who is a freshman at Belmont and had lunch at the famous Pancake Pantry! Loved getting to see Andrew for a little while!
Oh and seriously the best sweet tea you have ever ever had!!

Really cool place to eat with little shops while you wait!



Country Music Hall of Fame. One of Carrie Underwood's dresses!


The Gaylord Hotel...like 10 times the size of the Gaylord Texan in Dallas!



The New Opry House...all decorated for Christmas! We saw the Rockettes here and it was so good!!!



At the Ryman Theatre...and we just missed Vince Gill that night!

The trees were beautiful!!

No comments: