Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thanksgiving

Each year take turns spending holidays with my parents and Mark's parents. This year it was Thanksgiving in East Texas and Christmas here in Lake Jackson. Both were wonderful!! Thanksgiving week this year was a little hectic!! We started the week with a baby shower in Lake Jackson, then traveled to my parent's house in East Texas. My sister, Natalie, and brother-in-law, Matt, were in from LA too! Mark and Matt went in the middle of the night to get Playstation 3's in the wee hours of Black Friday. Much later that day we went to my dad's side of the family for baby shower #2 and Thanksgiving dinner! Then on Saturday morning we drove to Dallas for baby shower #3 and time with my mom's side of the family. We also got to go to the Baylor vs. Texas Tech game at the new Cowboy stadium! We ended up barely losing, but the game was good and the stadium was incredible!! Sunday afternoon we drove back to LJ tired, but with a truck full of baby stuff!! It was such a fun crazy week that I will remember forever!! We haven't uploaded all the pics from all the showers yet...sorry! But I have a few from the stadium! :)

The screen really is AMAZING!!

The official said he stepped out of bounds....obviously he did not....

He scored on this play....so if the call had been correct we would have won the game! :(

No comments: